Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Thesis Writing

Hey guys! I just thought I would get this set up for us to keep in contact. I have made it private to only authors (us).  Maybe once a month we can set up an thesis happy hour or something fun to keep up with everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the break! Talk to everyone soon!

Chelsea

3 comments:

Brian said...

awesome idea chels! i was planning on using my time suring the break between quarters to get a jump on my thesis...somehow this has not happened. but i'll totally get crackin on it anyday now, i swear.

Magda said...

yay! I was going to get going on that lit review at some point but I've already started procrastinating. I'm already behind on my timeline...

Chelsea said...

Yeahhhh... I think I was supposed to do a lot of lit review too... meh.. it will happen soon!!